Sectors & Coverage
The practice focuses its expertise on providing marketing consultancy services to three key sectors. Services to these sectors builds on the track record of the practice over the past 18+ years in delivering cost-effective and value-added marketing support.
The three sectors in question are:
- Environment and Energy
- Consumer Technology
- Industrial and Automotive
Environment and Energy
Chris Hadley Consulting is one of the UK’s few dedicated marketing consultancies to operate in this specialist market. A variety of projects undertaken over the past 18+ years have equipped the practice with a wealth of marketing experience, both within and outside the UK, in providing market research and marketing solutions.
Technology market research focuses on the non-food sector. Here Chris Hadley Consulting has particular experience in high technology products such as brown goods (TV, hi-fi, DVD, cameras etc.,) and computers (hardware, systems, software). The practice also offers unique experience in the tobacco products' (cigarettes, RYO, cigars/cigarillos, smokeless) market.
Industrial and Automotive Markets
Industrial market research encompasses the broad spectrum of products and services produced and used by the business community. As with consumables, marketing expertise is offered in researching, analysing and the development of marketing solutions. Automotive experience includes conssiderable involvement with projects throughout the UK ranging from forecourt analysis/strategies to the dynamics of the car sector.
While the practice is based in the UK, it has substantial experience of researching, and advising on, international markets. By region, and sector, specific marketing knowledge can be offered on:
- UK (Environment & Energy, Consumer Technology, Industrial and Automotive markets)
- Western Europe (Environment & Energy, Consumer Technology, Industrial markets)
- Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union (Environment & Energy, Consumer Technology, Industrial markets)
- Africa (Consumer Technology markets)
- Middle East, Gulf and South Asia (Environment & Energy, Consumer Technology, Technology markets)
- China, South East Asia and Australasia (Consumer Technology maarkets)
- North, Central and South America (Environment & Energy, Consumer Technology, Industrial markets).